Canada’s STRIKER will be unleashing their fifth studio release onFriday, February 24th via their own independent label Record Breaking Records. The self-titled album continues the band’s classic mix of heavy metal, hard rock, and 80’s hair metal that features powerful, clean vocals, catchy choruses, vocal harmonies, and impressive guitar leads. Featuring 9 shredding tracks that’s all killer and no filler, the album follows their award winning (Western Canadian Music Award + Edmonton Music Award) 2016 release ‘Stand In The Fire’. Teaming up with Loudwire.com, STRIKER is excited to present the exclusive full album stream.
“This is 35 minutes of your life you’ll be glad you can’t get back. A potent mix of shred that will remind you why you fell in love with metal in the first place.“ comments the band.
Listen to the full stream plus an interview with STRIKER at the following link:
Lyric Video ‘Born To Lose’
Pre-order the album HERE.
STRIKER is currently on European tour in with Sonata Arctica till mid April (dates listed below).
- Former Glory (3:59)
- Pass Me By (3:33)
- Born To Lose (3:58)
- Cheating Death (0:53)
- Shadows In The Light (3:29)
- Rock The Night (4:30)
- Over The Top (4:38)
- Freedom’s Call (4:30)
- Curse of The Dead (3:49)
Album Length: 33:23
EU TOUR DATES w/ SONATA ARCTICA – The 9th Hour World Tour 2017
- Triosphere (NOR) – 20.02.-20.03.
- Thunderstone (FI) – 22.03.-09.04.
- Striker (CAN) – whole tour
- Feb 22 Szene Vienna, Austria
- Feb 23 Backstage Munich, Germany
- Feb 24 Vox Club Modena, Italy
- Feb 25 Orion Rome, Italy
- Feb 27 Dynamo Zurich, Switzerland
- Feb 28 Kulturfabrik Kofmehl Solothurn, Switzerland
- Mar 01 Les Docks Lausanne, Switzerland
- Mar 03 Le Moulin Marseille, France
- Mar 04 Bikini Barcelona, Spain
- Mar 05 La Riviera Madrid, Spain
- Mar 06 Custom Sevilla, Spain
- Mar 07 Lisboa ao Vivo Lisbon, Portugal
- Mar 09 Totem Pamplona, Spain
- Mar 10 Barbey Theatre Bordeaux, France
- Mar 11 Le Metronum Toulouse, France
- Mar 12 Le Ninkaso Kao Lyon, France
- Mar 14 La Rodia Besancon, France
- Mar 15 L’Austre Canal Nancy, France
- Mar 16 Antipode Rennes, France
- Mar 17 Engine Rooms Southampton, United Kingdom
- Mar 18 Marble Factory Bristol, United Kingdom
- Mar 19 Tramshed Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Mar 20 Rescue Rooms Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Mar 22 Club Academy Manchester, United Kingdom
- Mar 23 Corporation Room 1 Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Mar 24 The Classic Grand Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Mar 25 Limelight 2 Belfast, United Kingdom
- Mar 26 The Academy Dublin, Ireland
- Mar 28 Slade Rooms Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
- Mar 29 Le Splendid Lille, France
- Mar 30 X Hereford, Germany
- Mar 31 Colos-Saal Aschaffenburg, Germany
- Apr 01 Effenaar Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Apr 02 Tivoli Pandora Utrecht, Netherlands
- Apr 04 Essigfabrik Cologne, Germany
- Apr 05 Rockfabrik Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Apr 06 Hellraise rLeipzig, Germany
- Apr 07 KB Malmö, Sweden
- Apr 08 Frimis Salonger Örebro, Sweden
- Apr 09 Pustervik Göteborg, Sweden
For More Info:
Striker is an Edmonton-based recording and performing heavy metal band that has grown immensely through their years in the industry. A classic mix of heavy metal, hard rock, and 80’s hair metal, their music features powerful, clean vocals, catchy choruses, vocal harmonies, and impressive guitar leads.
Audiences are often floored by the energy of their live show, and their recorded material has been met with fantastic response by both fans and industry across the world. Striker has toured across dozens of countries as headliners as well as support for major metal acts. Gearing up for the release of their latest album the sky’s the limit for these Canadians!!